We are super happy to welcome registered projects and Makerspace Managers back at Student Project House.
Due to the Corona restrictions only a limited number of persons is allowed to use the rooms of the Student Project House at the moment.
Therefore, please follow the described process and reserve your time slot below, before you come to work in the Student Project House. This process has do be done per individual. Without this reservation, we won't be able to let you into the space.
You can book:
- The Makerspace: The Makerspace Hygiene Rules apply.
- To visit the Makerspace, you are required to complete the General Introduction to the Makerspace and the Introduction to the respective machine you need. If you don’t have them, please contact Moritz Mussgnug via Slack.
- If this is your first booking during corona, you need to apply for Special Agreement and electronic key access to the Makerspace. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a short virtual meeting. After that, you’ll get notified via email when your student ID is authorized to open the building and the Makerspace doors (takes up to one week).
- After your legi is authorized you can go ahead and book a Makerspace timeslot.
- The Coworking Space: The Coworking Space Hygiene Rules apply.
- If this is your first booking during corona, you need to apply for electronic key access to the HPZ building, first. Please use the following form. You’ll get notified via email when your student ID is authorized to open the building. https://forms.gle/v6Pim8N4rCcktMdh7
- Go ahead and book a co-working timeslot.