Nothing right now.
Improve Your Skills
Would you like a crash-course on a how to build and convince with prototypes, how to use sketching to present your ideas or how to use social media to reach out with your idea? We will teach you the skills to succeed in your endeavors. We regularly hold workshops on diverse topics. If you would like to know more about a specific topic – just let us know, we are open to your suggestions!
The ETH Zurich offers a number of courses that support project-based learning, offer students insights into product design, innovation and entrepreneurship. Joining one of these courses is a neat way to learn and practice the skills and methods you need to run your own project and maybe the ideal place to get started. Some of the ETH courses in this field are hosted in the Student Project House during the Pilot Phase or are otherwise supported by us, providing access to Makerspace as well as skilled student coaches and Makerspace experts.
ETH Courses hosted in the Student Project House
Digital entrepreneurship sprint
- Chair of Entrepreneurship
- Read more
Design and Technology Lab Zurich
- Product development group
- In spring 2018 we will host one student team consisting of one mechanical engineer student and a student from zhdk.
- Read more
Past courses in Autumn 2017
Other courses you might want to check out
- ETH Week “Energy matters” from Sept 9 – 14th More info
- Innovation Projekt for BSc-students at D-MAVT More info
- Fokus projects for D-MAVT and D-ITET students More info
- 3D Scanning and Freeform Modeling at D-ARCH (052-0521-17L)
- Umweltproblemlösen at D-USYS (701-0007-00L) More info
- Technical Drawing and CAD at D-MAVT (151-0321-00L)
- Product Design in Medical Engineering at D-HEST (376-0002-00L)
- Integrative Ski and Board building workshop at D-MAVT More info
- Business tools offer day-courses in management, communication & marketing skills for only 50 CHF if you are an ETH Student
Do you want your course to show up here, let us know!