- This event has passed.
Social Talk | Social Innovation in Higher Education: An Overview of the Zurich Ecosystem
April 1 @ 17:30 - 21:30Free
We are kicking off with the first event of the Social Talk series. Social Talks are evening talks about Social Innovation.
On April 1st, we will present the latest research on social innovation in the Zurich ecosystem. Experts from three academic institutions – ETH, UZH and ZhDK – will share their insights on the most burning research questions on social innovation and will discuss with you ways to address these questions with students and with a project-based approach.
During the event, you will also get to know about the 2019 edition of the UZH Innovators Camp on Social Innovation, co-organized toghether with the Social Innovation Lab at ETH Student Project House and ZhDK.
The event is free of charge.
17.30 – 18.00: Registrations
18.00 – 18.10: Welcome and speakers introduction (Dr. Barbara La Cara, Social Innovation Lab @ETH Student Project House)
18.10 – 18.20: Social Innovation – How did we end up talking about it? (Prof. Dr. Stefano Brusoni, ETH Zurich)
18.20 – 18.30: Social Innovation at ETH Zurich
- Research on sustainability with students (Dr. Petrissa Eckle, sus.lab @ ETH Zurich)
- Extra-curricular activities on sustainability (Lukas Bühler, ETH Sustainability)
18.30 – 19.00: ZhDK and UZH perspective on Social Innovation
- Social Innovation at ZhDK: From Industrial Design to Performing Arts (Philipp Kotspoulos, ZhDK)
- Social Entrepreneurship seminar and UZH Innovators Camp (Prof. Dr. Guilherme Lichand, University of Zurich)
- Students project showcase: Circleg and Keats
19.00 – 19.20: Panel discussion
- Panelists: Stefano Brusoni, Lukas Bühler, Philipp Kotsopoulos, & Katrin Winiarski. Moderator: Barbara La Cara.
19.20 – 19.30: Q&A
Reserve a ticket by latest March 31st!
- Social Innovation Lab